Format & Call Letters
- 107.5 FM KBGY in Faribault
- 106.1 FM KLCI in the Twin Cities
- 105.5 FM KDDG in St. Cloud
BOB FM reaches people throughout Minnesota, as well as Western Wisconsin and Northern Iowa each day! Playing Classic and 90s Country for over 3 years, BOB FM is truly “Minnesota’s TOTAL Country!”
BOB Country plays the biggest Country music artists in America today. BOB Country is the region’s only Classic Country Radio Station.
BOB Country targets affluent Baby Boomers 50-64 Years Old & Adults 25-54. The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
BOB Country plays a classic blend of country music ranging from the 60’s through the 90’s, with some songs from the 2000s. Primarily playing music from the 80s and 90s whose primary target is adults, ages 35-54.
We play the Icons of Country Music! BOB Country listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Charlie Rich, Charley Pride, Wynonna Judd, George Strait, Eric Church, Oak Ridge Boys, Marty Robbins, Reba McEntire, Tammy Wynette, George Jones, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Garth Brooks, Hank Williams, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Randy, Blake Shelton, Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Ricky Skaggs, Shania Twain, Clint Black, and more.
We're a full-service radio station with news, weather, sports with Jim Rich, mornings with Neil Freeman & Jim Erickson, mid-days with Kirby Hemmesch, afternoons with Geoff Jones, and evenings with Duane “DK” Kanada.
The BOB Country Country music format is quickly becoming very popular at work choice for listeners.
BOB Country allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
BOB Country has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: BOB Country targets Affluent Baby Boomers in the 35 to 64 and 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64-year-old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and female.
Household Income: BOB Country listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: BOB Country listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: BOB Country listeners are well educated. Almost 35% Have completed some college.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with BOB Country.
BOB Country listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
BOB Country targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The BOB Country is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
BOB Country Listeners Have Purchasing Power
BOB Country targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
BOB Country Targets The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
- There are 80 Million Boomers.
- Boomers will make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
Investments: BOB Country targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: BOB Country attracts listeners who are very actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
BOB Country is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here